Purpose

I'm now on my fourth blog. I find myself missing the reflection that writing each day for a year promoted. 2013's goal is to write my book. Keep track of my progress as I pursue the dream of being a published writer.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dreamy Thoughts

Some days I wish I could leave my job for a year and go wherever I wanted.  I feel alone when I think about my one true passion.  Of course people love travel, but I don't know if I have any close friends or family that experience the wanderlust that I do.  So many of my best moments in life have happened on other lands.  I suppose I wish that these moments were more frequent.  I truly hope that I can achieve what I think I may be capable of doing.

I wonder if anyone else feels that there is something greater for them.  I want to find immortality by leaving behind a legacy.  Perhaps it is my naivety, but no one ever reached greatness without dreaming larger than life.  I can't help but feel that something is missing.  I hope to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment