Purpose

I'm now on my fourth blog. I find myself missing the reflection that writing each day for a year promoted. 2013's goal is to write my book. Keep track of my progress as I pursue the dream of being a published writer.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Progress (or Lack of)

Well, my campaign is not going so hot right now, but I'm still pretty set on the idea of doing what I can to accomplish it.  I learned about something really cool when I went to the Travel and Adventure show a couple weekends ago.  Ralph Valesco is a photographer that spoke about tips and showed some of his work.  One of the coolest things was his time lapse video of Toledo.  He used a go pro camera to capture a picture each second.  Then he compiled the pictures to create a video.  I think it is an awesome way to track time and scenes.  I have so many ideas for how I'd like to use it.  Sunrises in Paris, cafe scenes, and tracking the changes of light over beautiful monuments would be such a cool thing.  I could always add audio if I wanted or I could use it just to demonstrate a point.  

I'm really excited to get into video.  I feel like video blogging is still pretty new, so maybe I can do something with it.  I'm also thrilled to really focus on photography again.  I LOVE photography.  If I can combine these elements with writing and travel, I think I may be in heaven.

Check out the video: http://vimeo.com/58508075

No comments:

Post a Comment